A whole year has passed, I learned a bunch and need to learn some more.There is so much I want to do, but life has been hard on me lately. But that does not mean there is nothing to be happy about!
With a new year, come new opportunities, and right now is the moment to think about what you want to achieve, so time doesn’t slip you by. This day next year, I will look back and see how it all turned out.
For me, it is going to be about getting my life on the rails. So, here come my new year’s resolutions!
1. Finally, Finally getting my propaedeutics. In the Netherlands you need to get your “P” after your first year in college, otherwise you can’t continue your education. And I still don’t have mine. This is going to be one hell of a though cookie, so this is the first thing I will be working on.
2. Moving out. For quite a few years now I’ve been living at home, and it becoming way to long. I’ve already spotted a room I want to move into, but I need to get everything sorted for that.
3. Finish this school year with El Biggo Succeso, I want every grade to be there, so I can have my summer holidays in peace.
4. Go someplace new, like a vacation, I haven’t been much on vacation, and I never went on my own account, so that is a challenge I have been wanting to undertake for a while now.
5. Get more involved with my blog. Posting a new blogpost at least once a week, preferably 2 or 3 times a week.
That’s it for me,
What are your new years resolutions?